Shoestring Starter Solution - Power Monitoring (up to 50A)
£400+VAT Early adopter price* (reduced from full price £800+VAT)
Power monitoring Helps understand energy consumption by tracking actual equipment usage
Use this starter solution to visualise live current, apparent power and active power as well as historic power and energy consumption of your electrical equipment. Using a current sensor, which clips around the AC wire of the device you are monitoring, the data is displayed in an easy-to-read dashboard and can be stored and analysed over time.
The full starter solution package includes:
- Bill of materials – a shopping list of all the low cost components you need to buy (costing you under £200).
- Link to the starter solution's software download.
- Full instructions on how to build and deploy the starter solution.
- Access to the online forum for support with problem solving.
- Direct support from the Shoestring Engineer, with a cohort of 3-5 business, which includes:
- Specification and planning workshop.
- Access to a series of weekly online check-in sessions (usually 15-30 mins).
- The impact and review workshop.
- Which equipment uses the most energy?
- Are machines using power out-of-hours (phantom load)?
- Which parts, products or operations use the most energy?
- Would new, more efficient machines save power and money?
Core to production control
Deeply embedded in factory IT environment
Where 100% reliability is required
In a situation that is permanently unstaffed, unsupervised or unmaintained
For automated decision making or fully automated actuation.
Your company is responsible for selecting a suitable area of your operation for Shoestring digital solutions – taking a low-risk approach will allow your organisation to get started quickly.
Due to the low-cost nature of Shoestring solutions, we do not provide any guarantees or promises with regard to a Shoestring digital solution, whether it's about quality, performance, or suitability for purpose.
VAT will be applied at checkout.