Shoestring Starter Solution - Air Quality Monitoring
Air quality monitoring helps companies keep a track of the air quality of a factory or office space. This can be used to help maintain healthy and comfortable work conditions.
Shoestring’s power monitoring starter solution package** gives companies an easy way to get started, see how digitalisation benefits their business, building in-house digital skills along the way. The starter solution is designed to provide a practical learning experience.
Each starter solution package:
- Can be built and deployed by non-technical staff
- Is supported with a technical training and support programme, instructions, an online forum for problem solving
- Facilitates peer-to-peer support as well as access to experts
- Provides a detailed shopping list of the low-cost electronic components (all available online from major resellers)
- Includes the software required to connect the components and deliver easy-to-understand dashboards.
** We are currently offering a special early adopter offer on a first come first served basis – £400 for a starter solution package (saving £400 on full price).
How the Solution Works
Use the air quality monitoring starter solution to measure levels of CO2, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and Air Quality Index (AQI). Real time and historic data is displayed in an easy-to-read dashboard.
Solves questions such as:
- What is the air quality like in my factory?
- What is the CO2 concentration of my workplace?
- Is my ventilation effective at improving air quality?
- How does the air quality change throughout the day?
Provides company benefits:
- Helps you create a safe and comfortable working environment for your employees.
- Helps you evaluate the effectiveness of ventilation solutions.
Is simple to setup and use:
- Simple to follow guide for installing the sensor.
- Data from the sensor transmits to an easy-to-read live dashboard which can be accessed from any device on the same WiFi network.
- The dashboard gives access to real-time and historic data.