Scrap Monitoring Starter Solution
Using an app loaded on a tablet, computer or phone, your operations team can update the status of each product or part during different stages of operation. For example, operators update whether the product or part passes, needs rework or should be scrapped, inputting the reason for the decision where applicable. By helping you to quickly identify and address problems, you can produce more good parts and improve your stock planning accuracy.
The starter solution package includes:
- Bill of materials - a shopping list of all the low cost components you need to buy (costing you under £150).
- Link to the starter solution's software download.
- Full instructions on how to build and deploy the starter solution.
- Access to the online forum for support with problem solving.
- Direct support from the Shoestring Engineer, with a cohort of 3-5 business, which includes:
- Specification and planning workshop.
- Access to a series of weekly online check-in sessions (usually 15-30 mins).
- The impact and review workshop.
Shoestring Early Adopters work in collaboration with Shoestring, they are among the first to trial the starter solution package, receive direct support from the Shoestring technical team, and help Shoestring improve and develop the starter solution offering.
Solves questions such as:
- How much scrap is produced?
- Which parts/products or operations have higher scrap rates?
- What are the most frequent reasons for scrap across production
- Is our scrap control improving?