Downtime monitoring starter solution
Downtime monitoring helps companies keep track of machinery utilisation with real-time visibility of the reasons behind downtime via an app loaded on a tablet, computer or phone.
The starter solution package includes:
- Bill of materials - a shopping list of all the low cost components you need to buy (costing you under £200).
- Link to the starter solution's software download.
- Full instructions on how to build and deploy the starter solution.
- Access to the online forum for support with problem solving.
- Direct support from the Shoestring Engineer, with a cohort of 3-5 business, which includes:
- Specification and planning workshop.
- Access to a series of weekly online check-in sessions (usually 15-30 mins).
- The impact and review workshop.
We are currently offering a special early adopter offer on a first come first served basis – £400 +VAT for a starter solution package (reduced from £800+VAT full price).
How the solution works
Operators update machinery status via an app loaded on a tablet, computer or phone. Staff can then see the status in real-time on a dashboard, download the data and analyse trends.
Solves questions such as:
- What is my machinery utilisation?
- Which machines or operations have the most downtime?
- What are the most frequent reasons for downtime across production
- Reduce downtime
- Quickly identify and address problems
- Improve machine utilisation
Is simple to setup and use:
- Operators use an app on a tablet, phone or computer to update the machinery status
- Define the machinery and possible reasons for downtime
- Simple start/stop buttons for reporting downtime
- They are prompted to add a reason for stopping
- The dashboards show downtime across all machines and broken down across various useful views
Core to production control
Deeply embedded in factory IT environment
Where 100% reliability is required
In a situation that is permanently unstaffed, unsupervised or unmaintained
For automated decision making or fully automated actuation.
Your company is responsible for selecting a suitable area of your operation for Shoestring digital solutions – taking a low-risk approach will allow your organisation to get started quickly.
Due to the low-cost nature of Shoestring solutions, we do not provide any guarantees or promises with regard to a Shoestring digital solution, whether it's about quality, performance, or suitability for purpose.
VAT will be added at checkout.